As usual, I would like to give a shout out to one of my favorite link ups from last week's party. I would like to give a shout out to Jamee from Scissors and Crayons. Jamee shared a great new physical activity that helps kids learn how to add. This activity looks like tons of fun, and it definitely sounds like a great way to get your kids up and moving. Love it! Thanks Jamee for sharing!
Are we ready to party? Well, okay! Let's get to it!
As the host, I kindly ask that you follow a few simple rules that are listed below.
Here are the rules!
1) Follow Mommy & Me Creations, along with Melonheadz Illustrations -Thanks for the use of your doodle.
2) Link up as many of your personal blog posts as you would like (so long as they are clean, education related and do not offend others)
3) Please only share up to two products from your shop per week, and label them as a product in your link up. Link up products only from: TeachersPayTeachers, Teacher's Notebook and Etsy.
4) Link only to your specific post or product, & not the main URL to your blog or shop.
5) Visit at least 2 other links, and show them some love!
6) Grab the party button, post it on your blog so others can join the PARTY!
**Failure to comply with ALL of these rules will result in the removal of all your links.**