My first feature comes from Susana over at Brinca into Bilingual. Susana shared a pretty awesome science project that shows colors spread from one another. I thought it was amazing. I thought you guys might want to see it too. Thanks Susana
My last shout out goes to Fern from Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas. What is this there not to love about Fern? Last week, she recommended that we read a fun Easter book this Spring. This book is called, "the Biggest Easter Basket Ever." It was written Steven Kroll. I have never read this book, but am definitely excited to add it to my collection. Thanks Fern for the recommendation!!!
Are we ready to party? Well, okay! Let's get to it!
As the host, I kindly ask that you follow a few simple rules that are listed below.
Here are the rules!
1) Follow Mommy & Me Creations, along with Melonheadz Illustrations -Thanks for the use of your doodle.
2) Link up as many of your personal blog posts as you would like (so long as they are clean, education related and do not offend others)
3) Please only share up to two products from your shop per week, and label them as a product in your link up. Link up products only from: TeachersPayTeachers, Teacher's Notebook and Etsy.
4) Link only to your specific post or product, & not the main URL to your blog or shop.
5) Visit at least 2 other links, and show them some love!
6) Grab the party button, post it on your blog so others can join the PARTY!
**Failure to comply with ALL of these rules will result in the removal of all your links.**